Where did my name go (have you forgotten your creator)

Scrolling through your status and various uploads,
The chattering of new friends and beautiful replies,
As it displayed on my computer screen.
I asked, where did my name go?

I lay in ruins, in these deserted Ireland called lonely.
Going through your profile, stories, and feeds.
Were friends commend friends and beautiful pictures share,
Filled with faces I've never known. Where did my face go?

Hmm! I've never once seen my picture or name on your wall,
Mine is deserted of all else but yours.
But am estranged by any and everything close to you.
So I ask again, where did my name go?

I've indeed tended to your vineyard, but mine have I not kept.
But where are my wages, for at least the affections you so promisingly foretold?
I guess my beclouded my eyes, and all I thought I saw was but only illusions.
Seeing the wind of time and circumstance have driven to oblivion the sweet memories we once shared.

I'd bled for you, took your side at every turn.
With torn sleeves and jean fought till was beaten thin.
My life was on my lips and ready to slip, but the hopes of reunions had held it still.

Oh my Chi! Why didn't I let it slip???
Why didn't I when there was yet a good reason to let go?

I still recall the painful mourns from stripes of whips as hard and sour,
Tearing through my flesh and ripping out my veins.
My strength had shrunk in those lonely cold nights and my blood boiled by the reason of the scourging sun.
But all in hopes of a reunion, a mirage I may never know. 
Where did my name go???

The same name that filled your lips when I gave you pleasures beyond description,
The honey and gold were yours for the taking for I was closest to your heart.
Who stole you from me?

Would you still come to me, For home was wherever you were and I was too?
My heart aches as only you can fill this void, for I am in the streets called lonely, just by the way of depression.
Where did my name go?

Whisper my name "Jesus" and I'll be there.
Just say "Jesus" for I love you so.

#His disciple

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MARRIAGE WITHOUT ARGUMENT: Is it possible to have a marriage with little or no argument?

Is there just one person created for you: The truth about "the missing rip"

The necessity of consulting your pastor before marriage: Responsibility of pastors to intending couples

Feel Free to Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *