The price I paid for trusting (poetry)

How could I have known the vanity of your promises,

Your words so sweet, the best in my premises,

You conquered my fears and chased out my nemesis,

My spirit and soul were yours from the genesis

Your intentions seemed clear, with so great exegesis,

Destroying my doubts, cutting down my excesses,

So grateful was I, I laid down for pleasure ephemerals,

My wound not healed, yet pulled out the bandages.

Not long after my pearl soiled, your words are now vanities,

Disappearing so swiftly, like new leave from its branches,

I followed my heart , entrusting it to my enemies,

Now I lie alone in the dreadest of her fortresses.

The pride of my youth - gone,

To you it was all - fun,

I alone now face this scurging - sun

In the cruelty of your vices I - mourn

I've always been moved by the stories of the girl child, it's abuse and vulnerability. But sometimes it's due ignorant and foolish consent to appeal so ingenuine and untrue. Although few have seen fulfillment in this act of emotional frivolity, but many more are caged in depression and regret. A beautiful character become wild and carlos.

Humanity must guard such fragile hearts, but first is the cure to its ignorance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MARRIAGE WITHOUT ARGUMENT: Is it possible to have a marriage with little or no argument?

Is there just one person created for you: The truth about "the missing rip"

The necessity of consulting your pastor before marriage: Responsibility of pastors to intending couples

Feel Free to Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *